well.... our trip to New Orleans was FUN.. too much fun! We had a great time.. getting all dressed up..dinner dates..convention parties.. Fun times and beautiful weather!! It was a fantastic time... It's always nice to get away... but WONDERFUL to get home and snuggle with Hudson!
While in New Orleans we stayed at the Riverside Hilton.. We shopped a little at the Riverwalk... Ate dinner at the Bourbon Street Grill...FANTASTIC gumbo and shrimp!! Drinks at Pat O'Brians... An hour full body massage at the spa... cocktails at the Hilton.. AGC dinner and reception... brunch on Sunday at the "Court of two Sisters" which was delicious food that included a JAZZ band...
shopping and browsing in the French Quarter... = FUN FUN TIMES!
Hello New Orleans!!
Jeff and I at the Cocktail Reception at the Hilton
My sister in law, JEN FORD, and I at the reception
Jeff and I at the Friday night AGC convention Dinner Party!!
Ann Charlotte, Greg & Jen's little girl, and I before the Dinner!
Jeff and I before the "BAND" cranked up!!
A little sample photo from Friday night...
Greg & Jeff
Ann Charlotte & Evie
Jen and I
The BAND.... i love some good SOUL MUSIC!!
FUN FUN NIGHT!!
Look who was waiting for us when we got home...
SWEET HUDSON!!
Next year, He will be going with us to the convention. Greg will be the President of the Mississippi Valley AGC and the entire family will be attending the dinner to support him!
* and yes... he bumped his head...right on his SCAR... it formed a little blood blister..
however I believe he is going to be JUST FINE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment