Well, Today has been the first time this week that the temps have actually been low enough for us to get outside and have fun!! The heat index has been extremely HIGH here in West Tennessee and we've been hanging out inside the past few HOT afternoons. Today was the PERFECT day for the POOL and then PATIO fun. So Jeff,Hudson, and I went to the Ford's pool for an enjoyable swim..then headed home for some backyard playtime!! Hudson LOVES to be outdoors, so needless to say he had a GREAT afternoon! Each day is a new adventure with him...and Every memory is so special!
Thank GOODNESS tomorrow is FRIDAY...it's been a L-O-N-G week at school and I am looking forward to a NICE & Relaxing Weekend!





















is that a Kellys Kids shirt Hudson is wearing!? Love it! I host a show every year now and recently just bought Reagan several outfits from their outlet sale. Its so funny b/c i grew up wearing KK and now im dressing my daughter in it!
ReplyDeleteYES!! Hudson has a lot of Kellys Kids stuff and I love all of the outfits and the Quality is awesome! I hosted a show last year too. This year I am hosting an Orient Expressed trunk show...they have REALLY cute stuff too!
ReplyDelete