This weekend was FULL of FUN events...Friday night Jeff, Hudson, and I went to dinner then home to play in the wonderful weather! Saturday morning Jeff & I packed up the truck and headed to the Kentucky Lake house around 8am. We meet our friends at the Lake House to celebrate Jeff's Birthday. We had a BLAST out on the water...great friends..Wonderful Weather! We could not have asked for a better day on the lake...Saturday night we grilled out & enjoyed hanging out! Sunday (today)is my sister, Whitney's Birthday!! So Happy Happy Birthday to Whitney...she is the BIG 25! So when we got home from the lake I began preparing for Whitney's birthday dinner. We had family and friends over to eat and Celebrate Whit's big day!! It's always FUN to get together and visit with the ones you love!
I have have lots of snapshots from the weekend to post...
Spending time with Family is one of the most amazing blessings in life!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment