Friday, February 3, 2012

Oxford Bound...

Tonight.. We (Jeff & I, Carrie & Nathan, Whitney & John, Patrick & Danielle, Mary Courtney & Brian,  Kristy & Eric) are traveling SOUTH to Oxford Mississippi for a FUN weekend! We are going down to Celebrate my 30TH Birthday!! (FEB 4, 1982) was the day I,  LINDSEY CAROL HILL, was born! It's been such a FUN...EXCITING.. 30 years... i can only imagine what is to come in the years ahead!! I am so thankful for such amazing family & friends... we have 3 couples that can not go with us... & we will miss them bunches! However, I am so excited about the next few days... Shopping, Hanging out, and Celebrating!!

To CELEBRATE some Milestones of 2012...  (my 30th birthday (FEB 4th) and our 5th Year Wedding Anniversary (September 29) 
Jeff has planned an AMAZING trip back to H-A-W-A-I-I... one of my absolute favorite places in the WORLD! 

 Here's a sneak peak of our TRIP DETAILS: Hawaii - March 2012

March 11, 2012 - JEFF, LINDSEY, HUDSON, and MAMAW (my grandmother)
Leave Nashville flying to Honolulu, Hawaii


March 12- Hang out in Waikiki and take Hudson to the Beach!! He loved it back in October!! By the way... this is his second trip to Hawaii... he's a little TRAVELER!!


March 13- Jeff and I fly from Honolulu to the hawaiian island of Kauai. We will be staying 2 night on this island!!


March 15- Jeff and I fly to Maui... ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOTS ON EARTH!! We will be staying 3 nights on the island of Maui!


March 18- Jeff and I will fly back to Honolulu to spend the rest of the vacation in paradise with HUDSON!


March 23- Jeff, Hudson, Mamaw, and I will travel back to TENNESSEE!

** Mamaw and Hudson will be staying on the island of Oahu (Honolulu area) with our relatives (Aunt Roz & Uncle Willie) while Jeff and I island hop! I am pretty sure they are just excited about us coming as we are... THEY CANNOT WAIT to see Hudson again! It's been about 2 years since my grandmother has been so SHE CAN'T wait either!!






2 comments:

  1. So so fun! I loooove Maui!! Happy 30th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Hawaii sounds like so much fun, it's def on my list of places we must see! Happy 30th! Have fun celebrating! Chad and I have our 5th Anniversary this May as well, I can hardly believe it! Time sure is flying! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete