Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat

This afternoon Emily, Lauren, Patrick and I took the kiddos out to the Lake House for some Halloween snapshots. Danielle had come down with a stomach virus and Patrick stepped in and saved the day by bringing Miller out to join his friends for the photo session.

It was challenging to say the least. If one child was looking the other three were trying to walk away... it was so fun watching them play...This is such a FUN age! I can only imagine how next year will be!

The pink poodle Lynlee, Mr. moo cow Miller, Porter the scarecrow, and a little mailman named Hudson.....4 cute kids having a blast!!










Next year I am planning on having a Costume Party for the kids...with fun games & neat snacks! I am sure it will be a FUN time for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment