Monday, December 5, 2011

Dinner Club - Christmas

Saturday evening we had our annual Dinner Club Christmas Party! It was SO MUCH FUN! We met at John & Emily Young's home. It was beautifully decorated and the food was so good! I was STARVING... because today was the St. Jude Half Marathon...so I had already worked up an appetite!

 Of course we also played "dirty Santa"...which is always exciting..Especially THIS YEAR... Carrie's gift had a tag with it.. that said, Happy Holidays from the Newsom Family...& baby newsom! She had attached a photo of her 9 week ultrasound. 
WE (all the girls) SCREAMED with JOY...jumped up and down!! 
we were all so very excited about this news... 
















 Danielle, Lauren, Emily, Jenny (and baby Cohen), Lindsey, Carrie, & Kristy!!


 yay!!! we are all so excited about baby NEWSOM!!!


I truly LOVE & ENJOY each and every time we get the opportunity to hang out together!
I  LOVE our  group of Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment