Happy New Year
20 - to do's
12 - places to go!
-----------------------------
top 20 to do's of 20-twelve
1. spend more time engaged in my daily bible study
and quiet times and "WALK THE WALK"
2. read to hudson... at least 2 books each day
3. help others in need... somehow-someway.. SOMETHING each month
more random acts of kindness
4. add another bundle of joy to our family
5. RELAX MORE - spend quality time with family & friends
more play dates with Hudson's friends
6. RUN another half marathon
7. start teaching Hudson to swim
8. Train to cross the Grand Canyon (Rim to Rim)
canyon trip already set for may 2013
9. Pay off my car - and drive it for a while
10. cook more healthy meals for my family
11. work on some projects to raise money for the
Kibera Orphanage (The place I visited & stayed at in Africa)
12. STOP and smell the ROSES!! - ENJOY the LITTLE things in life
Celebrate my 30th Birthday in STYLE.
13. mail out photo cards on each and every holiday to friends & family
14. pick out colors, designs, & layouts for
our addition project...we're planning on adding
some more space to our home - a couple of bedrooms-
another den/sunroom- jack & Jill bathroom - walk-in pantry -
lofted playroom and new laundry room
15. buy a monogram machine and learn to use it
16. listen to k-love every morning to start the day off "RIGHT"
17. Participate in my small bible study group &
be active in our Women on a Mission group
18. clean out toy bin every 3 months
and take excess to the mission
19. DONATE platlets & Whole Blood to ST JUDE as
often as I can... I am o-neg blood type
so they are always in need of my donation
20. start planning for next Christmas... SAVE all the toys I receive in the kids meals for operation Christmas Child Boxes. Start working & designing gifts... I plan on giving EVERYONE in my family at least one handmade gift...
THAT's it
My 20 To Do's for
20-TWELVE
-------------------
Now my
12 - Places to go...
1. The beach a couple of times... (Hawaii - Florida - etc)
kayak and dive while we're there
2. Camping... in the mountains - in our tent
3. CHURCH - as often as possible... when the doors are open
I need to be there!! (the only excuse Is if i am OUT OF TOWN)
4. THE GYM - The Streets -
no matter where - I need to be RUNNING or Strolling
5. The Lake - already looking forward to
FUN filled weekend at the Kentucky Lake House
6. New Orleans (march) - AGC convention with Jeff
7. Reelfoot lake arts and crafts festival- I missed this event last
year- I was in Hawaii... however I plan to go this year!
8. oxford, Mississippi for a girls weekend or two
( i always enjoy going down to the oxford cabin)
9. st louis - to a cardinal baseball game
10. to a concert - any will do..
just some live music with fun friends
11. The Ford Lake House (in dyersburg) it's so nice and such a
relaxing place that we forget about... I want to utilize it more!
12. The mountains to celebrate Christmas- we decided as a family
we're going yo enjoy Christmas together on a trip
as of now it's looking like colorado
it will be so fun listening to holiday music - skiing -
and spending Christmas in a snow covered
cabin nestled in the mountains with my wonderful family
That's my 12 places to go in
20 Twelve
-------------------------
20 to do's
12 Places to Go
2012
No comments:
Post a Comment