SUMMER BREAK IS OVER...in other words BACK TO SCHOOL. This is such a bittersweet feeling! I LOVE summer break..especially this one! I have spent some amazing days playing..swimming..and traveling with HUDSON! I wouldn't trade a second for anything in the world! But like I said, "All GOOD things must come to an end"...It's back to the grind tomorrow! Inservice Training at 7:45am...meetings..presentations and getting "THE LIST" of awesome kids that I will teach next year..it's going to be exciting to read each name!! I've still got LOTS to do before the kids arrive for the first day of 5th grade... I spent today up at the school getting my room ready, it's a WORK in PROGRESS..it's coming together but still a lot to be done!.It's crazy to think that in a week It will be FULL of 5th grade students ready to KICK off another school year, so 2011-2012..HERE WE COME!











No comments:
Post a Comment