Saturday, July 23, 2011

Wonderful Weekends!!

WOW!! Weekends are WONDERFUL...a time for Family, Friends, & Fun!! Friday night Hudson & I hung out at my mom's house! Mom & Whitney baked cakes..Hudson & I went and picked up dinner..and we enjoyed FAMILY TIME!! We sure miss JEFF while he is off working..but we are taking advantage of hanging out at MOM's.

Saturday I had signed up to help host VBS at the Bruce Community Center. I helped out with Arts & Crafts for 2nd-5th graders...we had a HUGE crowd..it was a SUCCESS!! After VBS I picked up Hudson from Nana & Poppy's pool and headed home for a quick shower..we had DINNER CLUB with friends at 5:30... Hudson took a quick nap..I got ready..packed his bags and OFF WE WENT!!

Dinner was hosted by Jenny & Jonathan and it was DELICIOUS! BBQ chicken..lots of yummy sides..and PEACH cobbler & ice cream for dessert!! We enjoyed hanging out and catching up with everyone! We sure missed Carrie & Lauren..and they missed out on an AWESOME dinner! We ended the perfect dinner with an evening Swim...The Kids LOVED it!!
WoW..it's already saturday night and Sunday morning will come so SOON! We've got a lengthy TO DO LIST for tomorrow so I am about to LOCK UP & SLEEP TIGHT!!
















Weekends with FAMILY & FRIENDS are WONDERFUL...

No comments:

Post a Comment