Today was another HOT summer day! Hudson and I decided to hangout at Nana and Poppy's pool! It was the PERFECT way to spend the day! We went swimming, swinging, then napping! It was a great way to relax and read a few magazines! Hudson LOVES all types of water...Pool, Bath, Lake, Ocean..you name it...so needless to say as soon as I put him in the pool he SMILED really big and then shouted...I am so glad I have such a Great Pool Pal!
After Lunch we went Grocery shopping...Got a few items for the week! We are Grilling out tonight and Cooking a Birthday Dinner on Thursday...so we had several items on our list!! Tonight Eric & Kristy are coming over to Grill Out!! Yay for SUMMER evenings...we LOVE to spend them hanging out on the back Patio!
It's been great getting to spend time each day with Hudson...doing our daily adventures!! I plan to post something each day until SCHOOL STARTS BACK...i keep thinking Summer is going to last forever..however REALITY sets in and I remember that SCHOOL begins soon!! way to soon...but for today and the remaining days left of SUMMER we plan to LIVE IT UP!! Enjoying every minute!!
This evening it cooled off a LITTLE...so we did our daily "mail run"...Hudson LOVES to see what's in the mailbox!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment