Friday, July 15, 2011

it's 3 NEW things to ME!

well...Today 3 BRAND new things happened!
1st- we brushed Hudson's 6 teeth! well I guess I should really say "Hudson brushed his own teeth" He refused to allow me or jeff to place the toothbrush in his mouth...but was more than happy to do it "HIMSELF"...This is our new "TUB TIME TASK"...Hope it gets better each day!

2nd- Hudson took a 2 hour and 15 min NAP!! He NEVER EVER sleeps this long for his morning nap! I really couldn't believe that he was still asleep...I got a little worried and even checked on him about 2-3 times! He slept ALL NIGHT last night..about 10 hours then took a L-O-N-G morning nap!! I could really get use to that routine!

3rd- While Hudson was napping I used my TIME wisely! I cleaned, sorted, folded, and bagged all of Hudson's "NICER" baby items sizes newborn - six months. Items I would plan to use again, pass to a friend, or sell. I could not believe how many things I could not part with! so I started with three "piles"...1 pile to SELL...1 to GIVE...and 1 to KEEP! When I finished I had a HUGE bin filled with "ITEMS TO KEEP" and a small bag to sell/give away!! I have a dear friend (Jenny) who is expecting in December so I will be passing some Brand New and "Gently Used" adorable items down to Baby Cohen! I just LOVE each item of Hudson's and couldn't just "GET RID OF THEM"

here are a few photos from our day










We're about to run some MUCH NEEDED errands in town..then get READY for the weekend! We are leaving for the LAKE...with a BIRTHDAY PARTY on the agenda!! Can't wait to see Kami, Eric, and Scarlett. We will be CELEBRATING Scarlett's 1st Birthday...I have a feeling Hudson and Scarlett are going to be more than just FAMILY...They are going to be "Partners in Crime"..there is SO much to "get into" and MESS UP at the lake house...So we'll have PICTURES and STORIES to share once we get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment