Tonight we invited Carrie & Nathan over for an early birthday dinner for Carrie! Us 4 plus Hudson enjoyed the Fresh Red Snapper that Jeff had caught on his past fishing trip!! It was great...Hudson loves to hang out with them...I think the part he loved the most was Carrie's shoes...he just couldn't take his hand off them!! We all ate..laughed..and talked about our upcoming Rafting Trip! We are always up for an Adventure...and speaking of adventures..Carrie noticed for the first time a picture of Jeff & I from a scuba diving trip in Belize. She asked, "Are those real SHARKS?" and of course we replied, "YES"..she couldn't believe he eyes...So i proceeded to tell her that we actually had a DVD of Jeff SHARK dive in the Bahamas (The Atlantis) last summer (Since I was Pregnant I had to skip out on the dive)...so we ended our SEAFOOD dinner tonight with a Dive DVD!! It's truly amazing what lives in our magnificent oceans!! The underwater colors, plants, and fish are truly a SITE to SEE!!
I want to end the FUN night
with a quote:
"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."
-Mother Teresa



















Love the blog. it is too cute and love seeing what Hudson has been up too!
ReplyDelete