ok! Hudson has been wanting to drink out of my cups with straws for a while...but I just purchased him a Sippy cup with a STRAW and needless to say he LOVES it! He really thinks he is DOING big boy stuff with his new cup in hand! He is just now getting the hang of drinking from it...and every now and then he will sip and spit it right back out!! He thinks it's SO FUNNY!
He was "helping" in the kitchen today and found the SUNSHINE...Late afternoon the sun was shinning BRIGHT through the Kitchen window creating light rays on the floor...he was amazed at his shadow as he crawled across the floor....He sat and "played" with the sunshine for a while! Pretty Awesome for me since I was BUSY in the kitchen getting ready for Carrie's Birthday Dinner!
We are having Carrie & Nathan over for dinner...so BACK TO THE KITCHEN...On the menu tonight is FRESH RED SNAPPER..I've got to get BUSY!








No comments:
Post a Comment